Ducera Partners LLC (“Ducera,” “we,” “us,” “our”) is concerned about privacy issues and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, including:
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services: We may collect Personal Information through the Services, e.g., when you contact us for information about the Services or a career opportunity.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; and other third parties.
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the services offered and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Site and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, auditing and other similar services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as:
- Browser and device information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Using cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences and other anonymous traffic data. We and our service providers use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience while using the Services. We also gather statistical information about use of the Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used and assist us with resolving questions about them.
We use Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with our site and to improve our Services. For more information on how Google Analytics uses the information it receives from our Services, please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services.
- IP Address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Services, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Services.
- From you: Information such as your location or preferred means of communication may be collected when you voluntarily provide this information.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services, (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
We may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
The information on this website or communicated by e-mail communication and any attached document belongs to Ducera LLC or its wholly owned subsidiaries, Ducera Partners LLC and Ducera Securities LLC (an SEC registered broker-dealer and a member of FINRA/SIPC, and collectively with Ducera LLC, and Ducera Partners, “Ducera”). The information herein may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient or an employee or designated agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any whole or partial review, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail along with any attached document. This e-mail and any attachment is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy. Any communication that does not relate to official Ducera business is that of the sender and is neither given nor endorsed. © 2015 Ducera LLC.
Third Party Services
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Choices & Access
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving email marketing from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org with your opt-out request.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. If you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
If you would like to update or correct Personal Information you have provided to us, you may contact us at: email@example.com.
We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
Use of Services by Minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, or criminal background) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
499 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.